Team 1: ” Family “
Members’ research effort focus on family issues and especially on those that have direct implications on the individual and society. Of the main areas given special emphasis:
- Family and mental health.
- Humanitarian relationship within the family cell (coexistence, sacrifice, differences and conflict, diversity, …)
- Unsuccessful marriage and its implications (Who benefits from the unsuccessful marriage ? has its prolongation any solid bases ?)
- The phenomenon of divorce and its effects on parents and children. (Evaluative follow-up of the divorce experience for all family members (mother, father and children)).
- Family authority over the children and the challenges they face.
- Family and educational project. (Relation between the family and school)
- Family and technological development (Internet, media, …)
- Family and vocational guidance.
- Family and certain phenomena (spinsterhood, moral deviation within the family, crime …)
- Stressful family situations (family without children, family with unique child, the family of boys ,the family of girls, unmarried mothers , family and chronic disease , family and autism, family and mental disorders)