« Education & Development » Laboratory
Evolution and development with education is self-evident . Without its contribution society won’t move one step forward and wouldn’t have witnessed all these positive transformations. In fact , any defect or weakness in the strategic educational work is bound to have implications for the development movement of the community. This is not surprising because the man which education provides is at the center of any civilization and represents its real capital.The efficient education makes easier for the human being to develop appropriate abilities , acquire necessary skills and competencies as well as to raise his performance level to the real potential and abilities so that he would be better prepared to creatively help his society raise challenges , overcome obstacles and move towards more prosperity and progress.And as development needs human skills and high qualifications , which are but the fruit of the educational effort, we also need to continuously review this latter in its objectives, content , and tools so that education could keep up with the rapid changes that occur in communities and easily adapt to the new developments .All these elements are integrated into the ‘Development and Education’ laboratory research activities , proceeding from a problematic which has as a starting point the relationship between development and education . Because of this link , the areas of interest in the laboratory are naturally diverse and multiple and may in the future branch out to a larger number depending on any future developments.
Introduction of the Laboratory
The laboratory ” Education and Development ” was established in 2000 and in its horizon to achieve the following objectives:
1.Linking scientific research to educational application areas .
2. Favoring educational, psychological, social and ergonomic research for development .
3. Providing database of fundamental research for the different areas of development.
4. Contributing to the resolution of development problems by mobilizing multidisciplinary research teams.
5.Coordination between the various disciplines present in the laboratory research areas to face all problematics with multidisciplinary nature.
- Highlighting the nature of the relationship between education and development and evolution .
- Study how to guide education and activate it in the direction of community service.
- Evaluate the contribution of each educational institution (family, kindergarten, school …) in the rehabilitation and e preparation of the human elements.
- Identify the formative programs that are relevant to the needs of development and evolution
- Assessment and improvement of human performance as the basis for the development of society (during the training period and after ).
- Use of the results of intellectual education and particularly the creative abilities of individuals in the development of society.
- Support and guidance of professional education to respond to the requirements of society development.
- Health education the best way to provide investments for the development of society .
Major axes of research:
- Raising the community to the level of power and efficiency and increasing its competitive potential by providing strong and well qualified human elements .
- Preventive education and maintenance of the society continued growth.
- Education the effective way to ensure the society influential presence in globalization..
- Education a means of achieving food security and economic independence.
- Education and promotion of citizenship.
Research teams :
The research teams are created in the light of the lab goals and priorities and according to its needs and requirements. For this, some of these teams continue to work as long as they are achieving goals and making contributions, and some will naturally stop when their tasks are finished. At the present time, “Education and development” lab embraces five search teams which are as follows: